Terms And Conditions
We reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement at any time and without liability. Please read the terms and conditions before requesting a quote or accepting a job. Your use of this service signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Request for quote submissions (Customers)
The listings provided in the plumber’s registry are for your convenience and do not constitute in any way an endorsement, recommendation or approval. Users are encouraged to do their own due diligence and checks prior to engaging service providers listed on the site.
Any information provided by you in our online quote form will be sent to your selected plumber. This includes any contact details, service details, or other information provided. Once you click ‘Get a Quote’ you give us permission to provide your chosen plumber/s with the information in your quote.
FIX-A-TAP is not responsible for any delays incurred between the time of submitting your request for quote and receiving correspondence from plumbers. We encourage you to follow up with your selected plumber if you have not heard back from them in a timely manner. If your job is urgent, we recommend you contact your plumber directly or locate an emergency plumber.
FIX-A-TAP is not responsible for any costs incurred to complete your job, this includes but is not limited to any of the following: damage to the property, real or personal, death or personal injury, labour, installation, equipment, warranty and defects or price and payment. FIX-A-TAP will not be liable to pay for any work required and any work required will be paid at the customers expense.
Request for quote emails (Plumbers)
We have created this great new FREE feature which will enable customers to email you directly with their quote requests, helping you to gain more leads, and saving you time by having all of the customers job details received before you speak to them. Whilst we do not advise response times to customers, we encourage you to respond to request for quote emails in a timely manner.
It is a condition of use that all plumbers are agreeable to the following:
- Being listed on the FIX-A-TAP Plumbers Registry grants us permission to contact you with important updates regarding your business listing including; request for quotes (unless you have deactivated this feature), and updates required for your page.
- If you do not want to receive general marketing emails, you may update your email preferences at any time by visiting your business listing page and opting-out of emails from FIX-A-TAP. IMPORTANT: This will deactivate the ‘get a quote’ button functionality in your business listing, if you choose to opt-out, we cannot email you general marketing emails or request for quote emails,
- Any changes to your business listing will be checked and approved by FIX-A-TAP admin prior to any changes going live on the website,
- Any changes made to your personal details including email, addresses and phone numbers will be confirmed and approved by FIX-A-TAP admin to prevent fraudulent changes,
- You must not include any information which is defamatory, offensive, sexually explicit, fraudulent, false, unlawful, or contains any code that could corrupt system data or files. We may reject or remove your listing without notice if we determine that you have violated any of these Terms and Conditions or if deemed as inappropriate,
- We do not allow duplicate listings for businesses. Any duplicate listings that are submitted will be rejected and automatically removed,
- Plumbers may be removed if found not to have a valid plumber’s licence or at the discretion of FIX-A-TAP,
- FIX-A-TAP is not responsible for removing any listings due to business closures. It is a condition of these terms that registered businesses who are no longer trading must advise FIX-A-TAP of their business closure and to remove their listing.
How to deactivate your quote button
You may remove the ‘Get a Quote’ button from your listing page at any time by visiting your business listing page and opting-out of quote requests. This will deactivate the ‘Get a Quote’ button functionality in your business listing.
How to remove your business listing
If you would like to remove your business listing from our plumber’s registry, please email email@example.com or phone 02 9476 7400.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FIX-A-TAP directors, employees, information providers, advertisers and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including solicitor’s fee’s, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Waiver of liabilities
You agree that to the extent permitted by law neither FIX-A-TAP directors, employees, information providers, advertisers and suppliers have any liability to you under or indemnity in connection with your use of the fixatap.com.au website. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against FIX-A-TAP directors, employees, information providers, advertisers and suppliers for any loss or damage you sustain in connection with your use of the fixatap.com.au website. Our liability for any claim arising from a breach of any term or condition will be limited to the maximum extent permissible.