|Product Type:||Tapes & Sealants|
|Sub Type:||Liquid Sealant|
|Number in package:||-|
- BOSTON Liquid Thread Sealant is designed to seal metal threads on gas and water pipes.
- The liquid sealant suits a temperature range of: -10 to 135 degrees Celsius (Gas) and up to 55 degrees Celsius (Water).
- Approved by the Australian Gas Association (Certificate No. 7583: Class III - 2000kPA).
- Type Tested: AS/NZS 4020 PTT40067 SAI Global.
- This bottle contains 50g of liquid sealant.
- APPLICATION: Remove oil contamination from the area where the sealant is to be applied. Apply sealant to one surface, covering 2-3 thread rotations and connect threads. Excess sealant must be wiped off. Curing time is 10-20 minutes, however full cure time is 24 hours. Hand tools required for disassembly. IMPORTANT: Anaerobic sealant seals through lack of oxygen. 50g sealant enclosed, packaging is larger to prevent in-bottle curing. Sealant exposed to air will not cure. Metal to metal use only. Not suitable for plastic, glass or rubber. Excess sealant must be wiped off to prevent a metallic taste from uncured sealant. Not recommended for continuous steam temperatures above 135°C. Apply this product with good ventilation. If product comes into contact with eyes or skin, flush with clean water immediately. Store in a cool, dry area. Keep away from children. Net: 50g
- Important: Do not restore water or gas pressure until full 24 hour curing time has passed.