|Product Type:||Tapes & Sealants|
|Sub Type:||Liquid Sealant|
|Number in package:||-|
- Seals gas and water pipe metal threads. It is not suitable for plastic threads.
- Temperature Range: -10 to 135 degrees Celcius.
- Not recommended for use with continuous steam temperatures above 135°C.
- Approved by the Australian Gas Association (Certificate No. 7583: Class III - 2000kPA).
- WaterMark approved. WMTS 014:2016. WMK26374.
- Please note that this is an anaerobic sealant, which seals threads due to the absence of oxygen. Any excess sealant can be easily wiped off.
- Curing time commences at 10-20 minutes, however full curing may take up to 24 hours.